Reviewing iRobot Roomba 564 Pet Series Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
If you looking for an easy way to keep the carpets cleaned from your pets, the iRobot Roomba 564 is a good investment for you.
You may feel skeptical at first because there are quite a number of conflicting points of view on how well the Roombas work, but this one will definitely do an impressive job against the battle of the pet hair in your home.
Many people didn’t realize that they could buy a pet vacuum to keep the shedding problems under control.
For the works it is able to handle, the iRobot Roomba 564 is the best pet vacuum on the market. Here are a few reasons:
Not too noisy
The iRobot Roomba 564 has much less noise than a traditional vacuum and even quieter than other robotic models.
If you had used an off brand robotic vacuum before, you may encounter it died after a year or so and couldn’t keep up with the pet hair.
iRobot is one of the top brand names in the robotic vacuum and the 564 is an amazingly handy little machine that won’t let you down. It has no problem in dealing with pet hair.
Anyone looking to buy the iRobot Roomba 564 is looking for convenience, what sets this apart is how easy it is to maintain and clean. You just need to push a button and the 564 will do all of the works for you.
See also Ecovacs DEEBOT N79s Review
Transitions surprisingly well
For those who have carpet and tile floors in an open floor plan at home, they will find this robotic vacuum transitions surprisingly well between the two of them.
For its overall function as a pet vacuum, especially for a robotic vacuum, the iRobot Roomba 564 is one of the best models on the market.
It will do a good job of keeping up with the daily build-up of pet hair.
The only problem we found about this robotic vacuum is that it’s a little on the pricey side. But considering how well it handles the cleaning, we think it is a good value for the money.
- Cleaning head automatically adjusts to vacuum carpets and hard floors
- Preset up to seven cleaning times per week for Roomba to automatically vacuum wherever and whenever you want
- Virtual Halo sets up an invisible field, gently guiding Roomba around your pet’s food and water bowls to keep the contents intact
- Virtual Wall keeps Roomba cleaning where you need it most and block off-limit areas
- Includes a set of replaceable brushes, two extra filters and two brush cleaning tools